Haleema has over 10 years of business management, design and project management experience in Corporate, Healthcare and Government markets. She holds a professional degree in Interior Design and is a U.S. Army veteran.
Haleema launched Green Office Furniture Solutions, LLC in April of 2008; a commercial Interior Design firm offering products and services with a “sustainable” focus. In addition to providing LEED and Greenguard certified product alternative services which includes interior design, space planning, project management, delivery and installation. GOFS, LLC is active in government contracting and holds its own GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contracts. Green Office Furniture Solutions, LLC has been awarded over 350 national contracts, totaling more than 5.2 million to date.
Green Office Furniture has recently expanded the business to include a full supply division which includes office and general supplies and flooring. This is the newest area for the company yet believed to have the most in opportunity and revenue growth. It is known under the DBA, GOFS Supply.
Awards and Acknowledgments
• MBA Entrepreneurship training Student- Aug 2018
• The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, Supplier Diversity Executive Education Training Program - Alumni June 2018
• Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business - Babson College Alumni 2017
• SBA Emerging Leaders - Alumni 2016
• OMSDC MBE Academy – Alumni 2015
• Awarded the 2015 Frederick J. Yates Memorial Scholarship Minority Business Award City of Columbus - Dartmouth - Tuck School of Business Alumni - April 2015
• Feature Article in "Vetrepreneur Magazine". "It's Easy Being Green" - June 2014
• NSBA (National Small Business Association) annual White House Meeting attendee Addressed by President Obama. - March 2013
• Served as a Small Veteran Business Advisor, of Veterans Affairs- Mr. Erik Shinseki. - January 2012 & November 2011
• Semi-Finalist for the TechColumbus Green Innovation Award. - February 2011
• SBA Veteran Business Champion - 2011
• Athena Powerlink Columbus Columbus chapter Advisory Board recipient - 2010
• Columbus Business First Top 28 Government Contractors - 2009