To celebrate over 100 years of service, we’ve partnered with Google Arts and Culture to launch an interactive exhibit that tells the story of the National Urban League and our affiliate movement. The Google Arts & Culture Pop Up Lab exhibit will provide attendees an immersive digital experience that highlights:
- The history of the National Urban League
- A profile of each of our leaders
- A look back at 1968 and how we helped shape the future of America
- The evolution of the State of Black America report
- The history of the Guild and the Urban League Young Professionals
- The centennial of the Columbus Urban League
- And the dynamic Google Black Arts and Culture Page
Each exhibit in the pop up lab will highlight historic moments through rich photos and videos from National Urban League archives.
Check out the lab in the NUL Experience Hall from Wednesday, August 1 through Saturday, August 4.