Investing in Neighborhood Stability by Investingin Shared Entrepreneurship (Workshop 1)
Can places like Baltimore return to their former glory as thriving American cities? Come learn from the experts about efforts to revitalize and control the forces of gentrification that are impacting the culture and effect of urban places like Baltimore. How does cooperative business ownership contribute to community revitalization efforts as well as create a pathway to narrow the racial wealth gap.
- Jasmine Thomas, Senior Vice President, Citi Community Development
- Cy Richardson, Senior Vice President of Programs, National Urban League
- Inez Long, President & CEO, Black Business Investment Fund (Invited)
- Halisi Vinson, Executive Director, Rocky Mountain Employee Ownership Center (Confirmed)
- Jessica Gordon Nembhard, Ph.D., Professor, Community Justice and Social Economic Development, Department of Africana Studies, John Jay College (Confirmed)